Buy Domain Name, Domain Name Registration Domain Transfer & Free Web Hosting on LimeDomains
Search for:
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:04 am

domain register and forwarding 

Post domain register and forwarding
i registered my domain a few hours ago and set up a forwarding to my old site but its not showing anything?

ive tried calling customer service twice but no answer..

Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:51 pm

Post Re: domain register and forwarding
The domain forwarding for your domain "lianasanneh.com" is not functioning as this domain is not pointing to LimeDomains nameservers. Please follow the steps mentioned below to revert to LimeDomains nameservers for the forwarding to work fine:

1. Login to LimeDomains control panel.
2. Click on the "Nameserver Information" link under the "Domain Management" section.
3. Click on the "Revert to LimeDomains Nameservers" link.

Please note that it can take 24-48 hours for the DNS propagation, after which your website will resolve from the new nameservers and the domain forwarding would start to function.

We have a 24x7 Phone and Chat support however, sometimes due to heavy call/chat volumes you may not be able to reach us. In such cases, you can leave us a voicemail or an offline chat and we would contact you back.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:48 am

i changed the nameserver as it wasnt working when the nameserver was with you.. unless it takes a while to work when first set up?

Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:45 am

Any changes to the nameservers may take 24-48 hours to take effect. However, the time taken in most of the cases is less than that.

The nameserver changes that you have done are now reflecting and the the forwarding for the domain has also started to function now. Please check the same from your end and confirm.

Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:18 am

[b]cheap christian louboutin sandals[b]
[b]christian louboutin shoes[b]
[b]christian louboutin slingbacks[b]
[b]christian louboutin boots[b]
[b]cheap christian louboutin boots[b]
[b]cheap christian louboutin pumps[b]
[b]christian louboutin 2011[b]
[b]discount christian louboutin 2011[b]
[b]christian louboutin bootie[b]
[b]cheap christianlouboutin shoes[b]
[b]christian louboutin platforms[b]
[b]Nike Air Max[b]
[b]nike airmax[b]
[b]nike air max white[b]
[b]nike air max classics[b]
[b]nike air max sales[b]
[b]nike air max sale[b]
[b]cheap nike air max[b]
[b]Nike Air Max 2009[b]
[b]Nike Air Max 2010[b]

Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:59 am

Absolutely not, they simply excel within. Beats perform brilliantly beats by dre studio headphones no matter the fare, it's just cheap beats by dre headphones a matter of understanding purpose and intention.Which is why I recommend hearing a pair before buying. If you're looking for a set of noise-canceling phones through which you can quietly relax to Mozart, I still think you're going to be very impressed, but maybe you'll find them too "warm" for your taste and the cost. That's a big maybe, and why a review like this is so difficult. We each hear a little differently, we each value experience and sensation differently, so as much as I can (and would) rant and rave about these headphones, and swear that they're worth every penny of their suggested retail price, the truth is that your mileage may vary.

Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:16 am