Buy Domain Name, Domain Name Registration Domain Transfer & Free Web Hosting on LimeDomains
Search for:
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:34 pm

Can I aotumaticly send all the messages to my other account 

Post Can I aotumaticly send all the messages to my other account
I what to send all the mail into my yahoo account. can I

Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:48 pm

Post Re: Can I aotumaticly send all the messages to my other account
Hi,

If you want to change the registered email address of your account, please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Sign into your LimeDomains account by clicking the "Manage Account" button present on the top right hand side of the LimeDomains home page.
2. Provide your current username and password to log into your account.
3. Click on the "Account Information" link present under the Account Management section.
4. There is a modify link present next to your registered email address, just click on it to change the email address.
5. If you want to change your email address for the correspondence as well then also change the email address mentioned just below it.

In case, if you have any other concerns, please elaborate your query so that we can understand it in a better way and assist you further in this regard.

Thanks & Regards,

Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:14 am

Post Re: Can I aotumaticly send all the messages to my other account
What I think the OP caty was trying to ask was whether there is any way to set email accounts within a domain up to forward all messages to that account to an email address outside of the domain.

I see that setting an email account up in either the Individual or Basic email plans gives an option of setting forwarding addresses. What will be the time delay between receipt of messages at the email servers and forwarding to any addresses set up in this way?

Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:07 am